Conditions of Use.
Terms and Conditions.
The term "C'est Belle" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without C'est Belle's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Not suitable for children under the age of three due to use of small parts used within the jewellery.
- In no event will C'est Belle be liable to you for any lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of your use or inability to use the product or the breach of this agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither party to this contract is in default hereunder by reason of its delay in the performance of or failure to perform, in whole or in part, any of its obligations hereunder, if such delay or failure resulted from acts of God or other occurrences beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence.
Such acts or occurrences shall include, but not be limited to, earthquakes, floods, fire, power failures, communications failures, epidemics, strikes, lockouts, war, terrorist activity or government regulations which go into effect after the effective date of this Agreement.